Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Where the Boys Are

Just a quick post to let you all know I am still around. I know some of you have been concerned, especially since my last posting. But contrary to your fears, I have not completely flipped out and been "tucked away for some rest."


It has been a trying time because I am still working on the same deadline project due this weekend. Still!!


But all has not been laceweight yarn. Fred and I did take an evening off to get dressed up and go out with friends where we snapped alot of pics. Here are a few:
It was a great evening and the event raised alot of money for good causes, both nationally and locally. The only (sort of) disappointment of the evening was that there was no yarn in the silent auction!! None! Believe me, I looked everywhere. The closest I found was an upscale sweater that I actually considered trying to win so I could unravel it and recycle the yarn...

Speaking of yarn, my computer time is close to an end and I'm due back on "the project that never ends." Only a couple of more days now. I promise I'll send pics!


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!


SDOSAS!
~Jer

No comments: